A little but about us…
bcsAgency is a rapidly growing, well established, full service integrated agency that has built up a fantastic reputation in Digital Marketing. Based in the heart of Nottingham’s lively city centre, but with plans to open an office in Leeds in the near future, bcsAgency is made up of a strong team of PR, Digital, Strategy, Marketing and Social Media professionals who work on a range of exciting projects.
Reporting to the agency Partners, this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Project Manager with an already impressive history within the agency world. Responsibilities will include creating project plans, writing up estimates and quotations and gathering requirements for smaller projects directly from the clients.
The ideal candidate will have excellent organisational skills, with the ability to work efficiently and will be someone who is eager to use their vast experience across different project types to further excel their career.
You’ll be a team player, patient, creative and have great experience of marketing. Your input, advice and influence once a pitch has been won will help to create a realistic framework for you and the team to work with. You’ll be comfortable working with mixed technologies and understand all marketing channels at an ‘expert’ level.
You’ll have no problem working a few extra hours when required or travelling that little bit further to meet clients across the UK. You’ll also be able to take on the usual pressures that are expected of a role of this kind and help ease the burden for the team.
You’ll be keen to develop your position into a department head role in the next couple of years, as well as to be part of a growing agency with exciting plans for expansion. You’ll be intensely passionate about marketing, with ideally some practical hands on experience of creating campaigns yourself. You’ll have a great work ethic, with a can-do attitude.
- 5+ years’ commercial experience of digital projects in a digital agency environment
- Experience of handling the various stages of multi-channel marketing and communications projects, including information gathering, client immersion, rapid prototyping and the creative, IA and UX stages of digital design
- Project planning, tracking and cost/budget reporting
- Experience of handling international projects would be a plus
- Trained in Prince2, Agile or Waterfall methodologies
- Superior communication, influence and facilitation skills
- Fluency with Microsoft applications (including Project),
- Experience with using project management tools such as Trello, Harvest, Float Schedule, Asana and Basecamp.
Calling all develpers - we’re on the hunt for fresh talent!
As a bcsAgency web developer you’ll be responsible for building and maintaining client websites and applications. You’ll work with both the underlying software and back end databases and on the visual interface. You’ll have a passion for all things tech and have the stamina and skill to work in a fast paced intergrated marketing agency.
Expectations for the role
- Attention to detail
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Ability to work independently and in mixed teams
- Experience of development methodologies (like agile and waterfall)
- Ability to manage a complex range of tasks and meet deadlines
- Good communication skills
Strictly no recruiters, please.
- Knowledge of PHP and MySQL
- Use of source control such as GIT
- Use of build tools such as Grunt/Gulp
- Working with CMS platforms such as Craft and Wordpress
- Knowledge of web standards and accessibility
- HTML email marketing
- Working knowledge of Photoshop/Illustrator
- Linux server setup and maintenance
- Database maintenance
- UX/Design skills
- Working with 3rd party APIs
- Performance benchmarking
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics
- Marketing software such as Marketo